Comment on page
Examples of Sponsorship & Rebates
Here are some examples on how Rebates Airdrops work with Sponsorship. Option 1:
- 1.User owns some NFT on some collection, that collection happens to be Sponsored.
- 2.User mints a Rift Sparkle from Vrumble Marketplace as we still have some available from the weekly distribution.
- 3.User anoints their NFT that is sponsored - with the Rift Sparkle.
- 4.User is Rebate airdropped SUJI equal to 50% of the Rift Sparkle price.
- 5.Sponsor is airdropped SUJI 10% of Rift Sparkle Price.
- 1.User owns some NFT on some collection that is Sponsored.
- 2.The sponsor has pre purchased a bunch of Rift Sparkles (aka they minted 100 of them)
- 3.Sponsor is chatting with user in Discord, and decides to Airdrop user a Rift Sparkle.
- 4.User anoints their NFT with that Rift Sparkle.
- 5.Sponsor gets the Rebate airdropped SUJI equal to 50% of the Rift Sparkle price ( as the sponsor paid for minting that Rift Sparkle)
- 6.Sponsor is airdropped 10% of Rift Sparkle Price.
- 1.User owns some NFT, its not sponsored
- 2.User mints a Rift Sparkle or is airdropped one from someone.
- 3.User anoints their NFT. Its not sponsored
- 4.No one gets airdropped SUJI